Jul 16, 2016

a stag beetle came to my house

I live on the 6th floor, so it's very rare to see insects in my house.
But this day a stag beetle came to my house.

I put him into insect cage and gave some food.










But cat mischa can't move from the stag beetle cage like this photo. Mischa is staying for a very long time. I think mischa has strong interests in the visitor.






So I took the visitor from the cage and introduce the visitor to micsha.

Micsha dose not know the visitor has very strong weapons like scissors, So I stopped him not to go any closer.


2 comments:

  1. I do not think I ever saw a stag beetle. I cannot remember seeing one. I have seen them on television programs. They do live in America, but they do not live in my state of Washington. Lucky Mischa did not get pinched!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a comment!
    I read your article about scooby's walk.
    It's a good adventure for him.

    ReplyDelete

sakura2022