Aug 29, 2015

summer vacation trip photo

in this summer vacation i visited yamagata pref.
i stayed at a hot spring hotel where i like.
there are some flowers arranged in a vase in the room, so i took the photo.

ImageDescription - 
Make - SONY
Model - ILCE-6000
Orientation - Top left
XResolution - 350
YResolution - 350
ResolutionUnit - Inch
Software - ILCE-6000 v1.21
DateTime - 2015:08:11 15:14:40
WhitePoint - 0.31
PrimaryChromaticities - 0.64
YCbCrCoefficients - 0.30
YCbCrPositioning - Co-Sited
ExifOffset - 488
ExposureTime - 1/100 seconds
FNumber - 2.80
ExposureProgram - Manual control
ISOSpeedRatings - 100
ExifVersion - 0230
DateTimeOriginal - 2015:08:11 15:14:40
DateTimeDigitized - 2015:08:11 15:14:40
ComponentsConfiguration - YCbCr
CompressedBitsPerPixel - 1 (bits/pixel)
BrightnessValue - 5.25
ExposureBiasValue - 0.00
MaxApertureValue - F 2.80
MeteringMode - Multi-segment
LightSource - Auto
Flash - Flash not fired, compulsory flash mode
FocalLength - 60.00 mm
UserComment - 
FlashPixVersion - 0100
ColorSpace - Uncalibrated (-1)
ExifImageWidth - 6000
ExifImageHeight - 4000
InteroperabilityOffset - 38298
FileSource - DSC - Digital still camera
SceneType - A directly photographed image
CustomRendered - Normal process
ExposureMode - Manual
White Balance - Auto
DigitalZoomRatio - 1.00 x
FocalLengthIn35mmFilm - 90 mm
SceneCaptureType - Standard
Contrast - Normal
Saturation - Normal
Sharpness - Normal

Maker Note (Vendor): - 

Thumbnail: - 
Compression - 6 (JPG)
ImageDescription - 
Make - SONY
Model - ILCE-6000
Orientation - Top left
XResolution - 72
YResolution - 72
ResolutionUnit - Inch
Software - ILCE-6000 v1.21
DateTime - 2015:08:11 15:14:40
JpegIFOffset - 38590
JpegIFByteCount - 7151
YCbCrPositioning - Co-Sited

2 comments:

  1. It has been a long time since I stayed in a hotel room! I used to travel far, but not any more. I do not remember having flowers in a hotel room. I see flowers sometimes at restaurants, upon the table. Truth--I am not interested much in flower photography. Sometimes I take photographs of my bushes when they have large flowers. I do not show them. Because I have little to do today, I shall look at some of your older photos, and perhaps comment, later today. Over the years, I have discovered that the photographs showing people I care about and animals are the ones I cherish the most. Pictures of other things have little meaning as the years pass by.

    You learn English. It is not easy. I learn German. It is not easy either. My grandparents were Germans. September my blog posts will be in BOTH English and German! I hope too many people do not laugh!!! ha ha.

    I never criticize other blogs, but, I think you should remove "Reactions: not good".
    I would hate to hit that by mistake!!! It would be a mistake.

    Thank you for your latest comment and question about the cat food bowls. I have answered your comment. I appreciate your comment. There seem to be few people leaving comments this summer. Maybe they are all on vacation??? Maybe I am boring!!! Perhaps. I will try to think of new things. Maybe I should post a flower photo?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for a long comment!
    i am sorry to be late to write reply.
    i took many flower pictures. the life of flowers is shorter than our lives.
    but to compare with the life length of the universe, both of them are too short to compare.
    our lives and flower lives are both like a moment flash.
    we always forget the flowers on the earth, but maybe we will be forgotten like that. so i do not want to forget the flowers on the earth.

    ReplyDelete

sakura2022